Small Groups are groups of people who meet, usually in homes, during the week for Bible study, prayer, community building, and outreach. That is our desire – to grow closer to one another in this time of fellowship with one another in Jesus Christ and to extend this fellowship to others.
1) Women’s Group (Potsdam): Tuesdays, 7:00pm, starting: May 22nd
Focus: The Gospel of Mark
Email Beverly Ewart with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Women’s Group (Potsdam): Wednesdays, 1:00-3:00pm, ending in June
Focus: teachings from Jane Ault’s new book!
Call Irene Theobald for directions: (315) 265-3824
3) Men’s/Women’s Group (Canton): Wednesdays, 7:00pm
Home of Mark & Patsy Reardon: 300 Post Rd, Canton, NY 13617
Call Mark Reardon for directions: (315) 261-2222
4) Men’s Group (Potsdam): Thursdays, 6:00am
New Hope Community Church – 33 Grant Street, Potsdam NY
Call Scott Daby with any questions: (585) 315-6183
5) Men’s/Women’s Group (Canton): Thursdays, 12:30-2:30pm, starting: May 24th
Focus: Discovery Bible Study Method – Philippians
Call Pat and Ed Noble for directions: (315) 566-5311