What we offer students:
- Supportive Church Community: Our congregation has a passion to see college students come to Christ and be equipped to serve the Lord.
- Contemporary Worship Bands: Knowing Christ is the most fantastic joy in the universe. We express our joy and gratitude in exuberant worship on Sunday mornings and Saturday evenings.
- Solid Biblical Teaching: We provide accurate, thoughtful, relevant, and practical teaching of the Word of God.
- Walking in the Power of the Holy Spirit: We welcome God’s indwelling Presence through the Spirit and value His gifts in our lives and gatherings.
- Leadership Training: Through 1-1 discipling, and classes led by the pastors and other experienced church leaders, students are equipped to grow, share their faith with others, and help bring believers to maturity in Christ.
- Fellowship Opportunities: Sunday Spaghetti Luncheon- Free Food, Convenient to Campus, lots of fun & fellowship. Join us for spaghetti luncheons’ hosted at Sean and Andrea Ellison’s home on Sunday’s at 1pm. Email the Ellison’s for more information (see contact information below).
- Adopt-A-Student Program: A chance to get off campus and into a loving family home on a regular basis and get some good home-cooked food! Contact Cullen Haskins (see contact information below) to learn more.
- Involvement in all the programs of our local church: Music/Worship Ministry, Men’s & Women’s groups, Community Small Groups and Christian Ed classes. We encourage students to be involved with sharing Jesus on campuses with other Christians from local churches. Check out InterVarsity groups at SUNY Potsdam, Clarkson and Saint Lawrence University. Jim Holt leads an Alpha study at SUNY Canton on Thursdays. Contact Jim below to learn more.
In an age where traditional values are being challenged, we help college students develop thoughtful, compassionate perspectives, and lifestyles that reflect God’s heart and values to our world. Students are involved in many aspects of church life at New Hope Community Church and are encouraged to participate as much as their schedules allow. There is a Sunday morning study (Bagels & Bibles) for college students at 9 am. All are welcome.
Contact Jim Holt with any questions at email@example.com.